Friday, October 7, 2011

The Stepmom Toolbox eBookstore

Get Inspired: The 30 Day Affirmation Challenge

Learn to manifest your needs and bring positive and permanent change to your life, become the change you want to see in your family, and discover new possibilities and opportunities by reprogramming your internal dialogue!

An excerpt:

"I’ve been caught on the crazy-go-round of living my life trapped in negative thinking. I’ve experienced a painful divorce that ended my first marriage. I know first hand what it’s like to be on the short end of the adultery stick. I had very little time to regroup and pull myself together...five months after my divorce was final, I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  This was my wake-up call. I knew I had to do life differently. In 2002, I started collecting inspiring quotes and reading positive and life affirming stories of others. I started peeling back the layers until I got to the root cause of my thoughts and beliefs. I kept that which was true for me and discarded the rest. I replaced misperceptions and untruths with the wholesome what is so for me. 

This book began as an idea to inspire women who’ve been caught in the downward spiral of incessant negative thinking and over analyzing. Our lives don’t have to be messy, complicated, or chaotic.  We can choose to participate in the drama or do something different. The choice is always ours."

No comments:

Post a Comment